Four university teachers from University of Craiova founded the Company in 1994. We gain a good reputation as Dealer, Distributor and Trainer in Computer Aided Design and Finite Element Analysis field.
The name, INstitute for CAD Implementation, reflects the main target of this company: to change the traditional way of making projects.
Since 1999 the structure of the Company has changed. The main new feature is that the actual manager, Radu Canarache, is a civil engineer. Thatís why the Company have extended the field of activity in the domain of design and expertise in civil works engineering.
- The first way to make its goal was the opening of IniCAD Training Center. Here were developed different training programs: introduction in computers, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Microstation and Finite Elements Analysis with COSMOS/M software. IniCAD made training programs with engineers from important factories.
- The second way was to make applications for many companies. INICAD Soft was authorized by AutoDESK Company as AutoCAD Registered Developer. We have made applications using COSMOS/M and FLAC.
- Another way was to be distributor or dealer for several software companies. INICAD Soft was:
- authorized by AutoDESK Company as AutoCADAuthorized Dealer
- authorized by Microsoft Company as Microsoft Partner
- authorized by Structural Research & Analysis Corporation as Distributor in Est Europe
- authorized by Arche & Effell as Reseller
- Also, we make many additional services, as offering complex (software and hardware) CAD systems, converting legacy drawings to CAD vectors by scanning and raster to vector conversion, plotting, imaging processing and Finite Element Analysis consulting.
In the next period we extended with success our field of activity to the biomedical engineering area, to modeling and simulating in this field.
We are a small but dynamic company. We have 5 permanent employers and scientific associates (university professors and researchers ).